On your first scheduled visit you can expect to under go a thorough evaluation and history while we look past the symptoms of your pain and determine the underlying cause of it.
Under normal circumstances, you will also receive the beginning of your physical therapy that day.
For that reason, please wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing. Bring with you a list of any prescribed or over-the-counter medication you take regularly.
Monday: 8 am to 6 pm
Tuesday: 8 am to 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am to 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am to 6 pm
Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
We take most major health plans. If you don’t see your insurance on the list, call us. We may be on the plan as an out of network provider.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (individual state & federal plans)
- Presbyterian (Private and medicare replacement)
- Medicare All medicaid providers (BCBS Centennial, Presbyterian Salud)
- Western Sky New Mexico Health Connections
- New Mexico True HealthTricare (Prime, Standard & For Life)
- Tri West (Veterans Choice programs)
- United Healthcare Worker’s Compensation
- Self Pay (at a discounted rate)